*A copy was provided by netgalley*Likes:
• Carla was such a great character. She's the nurse who's taking care of Maddy and what a job she did! I almost felt like she was being a mother to Maddy. I know lots of people are angry with her for obvious reasons, but I'm not. What kind of life was Maddy having? Was she even living? I don't think so. I think she was just alive
. Anyway. I liked Carla a whole lot!
• That ending.... I can't even begin to describe it, because I'm sure I'll just give it away... You'll have to read it for yourself to find out!
• I found the conversations between Carla and Olly to be funny and light, just the way they should be. I kept hoping to see more of that.
• I really liked the way this book was written. All the dictionary parts, the illustrations, the book reviews. It was fresh and I really liked it.Dislikes:
• You know how sometimes you don't really dislike anything about a book, but you still can't justify giving it five stars? Yeah, that's this book. I don't know what it is exactly, I'm just not feeling it.
It didn't give me the feels, but it made me think. About life. Living.