boghunden

Angela Carter
Armada
Ernest Cline

Let It Snow

Let It Snow - John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle I absolutely adored the first story, it was so good! Just what I needed. The characters were really great, the writing was good and the storyline was just so sweet. Predictable, yes, but it is a christmassy book after all, so that's kind of the point (to me anyway). I haven't read anything by [a:Maureen Johnson|10317|Maureen Johnson|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1197703391p2/10317.jpg] before, but I'll be sure to check out her other works now. 4 stars.

The second story I found really dull. What was the point again? The writing was good, but that's about it. I just wasn't into this one. The characters were boring and I didn't care about the storyline. John Green sure has a thing for roadtrips. The 'roadtrip' was fine, but that's about it. 2 stars.

The third story, written by [a:Lauren Myracle|157676|Lauren Myracle|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1224298383p2/157676.jpg], was quite okay. I didn't really like the main character of this story, and the whole angel-thing was a bit weird, but overall, this story was just cute. The character development was pretty fast, but since the story just had a little over 100 pages, I think that's okay. I hadn't even heard about this author before, but I think I'll go check out what else she's written. Could be an interesting author to follow! 3 stars.

I really liked how all three stories were tied in each other. That was a very unique way to do this.