boghunden

Angela Carter
Armada
Ernest Cline

Day 21

Day 21 - Kass Morgan A copy was provided through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I started this book as soon as I finished [b:The 100|17332969|The 100 (The Hundred, #1)|Kass Morgan|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1377012321s/17332969.jpg|24065011] and boy was I glad I did.

The worldbuilding in this book was better than the first, but I still have some questions to be answered. I guess the next book will take care of that... I was happy to explore more of Earth in this book.
This, as well as the first book, is a very fast paced read, and I finished it in less than 24 hours. Now that's something, coming from me.

The characters are growing on me. They all have stuff to deal with, but it never turns into a heavy book. It's a light read.
Anyway, the characters... We get to know more in this book, and I especially liked Sasha. She was badass! And just a really nice and cool character.
The Earthborn plays a bigger role in this book as well, which only adds to the story.

This book was definitely better than the first, but it still missed that extra something to get the fifth star.

I'm sorry to see that there's not yet scheduled more books in this series. I feel confindent though, that there'll be at least one more book in this series, because the story isn't really complete yet.