boghunden

Angela Carter
Armada
Ernest Cline

Dødsshowet

Dødsshowet - Chris Carter Yet another great book about Robert Hunter. There really isn't much to say about this one that I haven't already said about the previous books. The storyline in this book is a bit different though. For some reason, I didn't find this book to be as creepy, but instead it got kind of psychological, because it was some quite believable crimes and murders! That freaked me out and made me paranoid. I was scared every time I think I saw or heard something move. Ridiculous, I know, but that's just me.

This book is about a kind of an underground realityshow - you're voting on how you'd like to watch a person die. Now that is a scary thought, right?! I found it to be a very interesting idea in terms of fiction(!!!), and as I've already said, it felt kind of real. This book kept me entertained for a while, and while I enjoyed it, I can't really say it was a pleasure, because this kind of murder...well, they aren't really pleasureable. No kind of murders are. Okay, now I'm just rambling!

How come the MC always ends up getting in danger? It's getting rather predictable!

I'm looking forward to the next book, and I'm really excited to read more about Garcia and Anna - they're such a loveable couple!