boghunden

The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories
Angela Carter
Armada
Ernest Cline

Momo eller Den sælsomme historie om tids-tyvene og om barnet, der bragte den stjålne tid tilbage til menneskene - Michael Ende Most people probably know [a:Michael Ende|15619|Michael Ende|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1315886645p2/15619.jpg] as the author of [b:The Neverending Story|27712|The Neverending Story|Michael Ende|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1327871159s/27712.jpg|1122661], and maybe they don't even know that he's written other books. This book is absolutely amazing.

As a child, it can be very frustrating when adults don't have time. I think this is still very unfortunately; parents are constantly busy with their smartphones and tablets and don't live in the present. This book was published in 1988, but is (unfortunately) still very relevant.

It felt like this book was written a long time ago. Not that I minded it, it was just something that took a little getting used to. If you have a child, you should definitely read this book to them, because it'll be great for that.

I bought this book for what would be around $1. So worth it! This is a new favorite of mine, and even made it to my top ten of 2013!
This story will stay with me for a long time. It's simple, yet deep and will be good for any age.