boghunden

Angela Carter
Armada
Ernest Cline

Krucifiks-morderen

Krucifiks-morderen - Chris Carter A lot of people have recommend this book to me, so I decided to finally pick it up. Boy, am I glad I did! I was being told that this was a really scary book with a lot of details, and those people were right. It really is scary and detailed! Which is why I liked it so much. The story was really good, although I would've liked if it was another person who was found guilty, because I kind of figured it out halfway through.

Since [a:Chris Carter|3443298|Chris Carter|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1331481644p2/3443298.jpg] has been working as a psychologist, I started to wonder whether he made up this story or if it was based on his job and experiences with criminals. Scary stuff to think about! At the same time, that only added to the suspension and creepyness of this book. I didn't know whether or not these things were somehow based on true acts.

If you don't like crime novels, I'd say you'd still be able to like this book. I'm not that good at seperating crimes, thrillers and mysteries, but I'd say this is more of a thriller than anything. It was clear that it's an American novel, but that only added to the action. It was never too much, it was just more than what I'm used to from the Scandinavian crime novels, and I really liked that. This book focuses on the act of crime rather than the detective and his privacy and that was really interesting to read about.