This book is so god damn stupid that I can't express myself without some minor spoilers. Consider yourself warned!My problems with this book:
2. Travis, the MMC, is an ass.
3. This book is called "Beatiful Disaster," and that's a very precise title. And here's why: They're out of condoms, but since Abby is a very impatient
virgin, she just counts the days since her last period, and decides that they're good to go.
Because you can't get pregnant that way!
4. This book hints that there's a huge
difference between sex with and without a condom.
I'm sure this will help teens use condoms.
5. Travis gets a tattoo with his nickname for Abby.
6. They've been together for two weeks, when Travis starts talking about marriage.
7. They're drinking a lot of whisky, because that's just the way they deal with everything.
8. Travis thinks he owns Abby.
9. Abby can't have a drink, if the bartender is a guy.
10. This is like [b:Fifty Shades of Grey|10818853|Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)|E.L. James|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1385207843s/10818853.jpg|15732562], but with less sex.
As you can see, I wasn't too fond of this book. In fact, I kind of hated it. I have to say though, that the writing was okay and the book was a very easy read. This really is a