boghunden

Armada
Ernest Cline

En plus en

En plus en - Jojo Moyes Before we begin, let me explain:
This book wasn't as good as [b:Me Before You|15507958|Me Before You|Jojo Moyes|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1357108762s/15507958.jpg|17763198], but it was better than three stars. Looking back, I think I should've rated [b:Me Before You|15507958|Me Before You|Jojo Moyes|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1357108762s/15507958.jpg|17763198] 5 stars, but I didn't.

The writing was really good, and it was very clear to me who was talking when. It was easy to believe in the different voices, which is something I really appreciate about this book.
The humour was great as well, I found it to be lighthearted and fun even at darker times.

The storyline was, yes, predictable, but to me that is part of what makes a good chicklitnovel. That being said, I wasn't too sure whether this book would have a happy ending or not.
I was glad (and relieved!) to find out that this book had a lot of things going on. Also, it had a roadtrip! This book will be perfect for summer!

As far as the characters go, my oh my, wasn't Marty a dickhead! And so was his mom. And the Fischer boys. The fact that I hated some of the characters so much, proves that the characters were well written. I cared about them - whether I loved or hated them.
Tanzie was my favorite character, I saw some of myself in her. She really was a great character!