boghunden

Angela Carter
Armada
Ernest Cline

Never Never

Never Never - Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher So... At first I was really excited about this book. Then I started reading and was a bit 'meh.' Then I fell in love with the story. And then I reached the end... Seriously? You call this a 'novel'? It's more of a novella series! I'm left with a thousand questions and not one single answer. To be honest, that pisses me off!

Now, I know this is supposed to be a series, but I still need some answers! You can't just write a long text full of questions and not give one single answer. This is a huge deal to me, and I will make sure to tell people interested in this book, that if they want a good reading experience, they should wait until all books in this series are released. It wouldn't be fair to them if I just told them to go read this novella.

That being said, I still liked the storyline. It was so, so interesting and very intense! Unlike anything I've read before. The characters were both good and bad, I don't know whether I liked them that much, but they sure had me interested.

I will definitely continue, since it's off to a pretty good start, it just really pisses me off to get no effing answers at all!!!

On a side note, the blurb says that "she wants to forget." - I don't know why and what she wants to forget - she doesn't even know that herself! Maybe the blurb should've been edited when it was decided that it was gonna be a series instead of a standalone!