boghunden

Angela Carter
Armada
Ernest Cline

Shopaholic stiler mod stjernerne

Shopaholic stiler mod stjernerne - Sophie Kinsella This was somewhat disappointing to me.

I think this series has reached it's end. It's too much now. It's out of balance now.

Becky used to be this fun and naïve character, yet now all that is left is a pathetic woman. Her problems are no longer just shopping, but has spread into lying and being a drama queen. This is not something I like. It would've been fun if there had been some good acts from Becky as well, but there's not. She's just plain mean now.

However, I still liked the book, it still had a lot of the "old" Becky. I loved how she argues against stealing, that was so her! I also liked how the relations between the different characters played out. Overall, yes, I was entertained by this book and had a good time.

The writing style was good though, and I still liked the correspondance in between the chapters - can I have some more of that, please?
I didn't really laugh out loud that much while I read this book, which I think was because I was annoyed with Becky, instead of amused by her.

It's clear in the end that there will be more books in this series, and yes, I will continue reading it, but in my opinion, this series should have ended with book six, [b:Mini Shopaholic|7415016|Mini Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #6)|Sophie Kinsella|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1388191918s/7415016.jpg|9351456].